Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Alencon Saucer Gold
Evoking the extraordinary craftsmanship of the intricate Point d’Alençon lace that originated in France in 16th century, the Alencon dinnerware collection features the same exacting, time-honored standards used to create the "Queen of Lace." Patterns are applied by hand to accent the distinct shape of the pieces while creating a dramatic sense of movement. Available in 24K gold, platinum and red.
- 6.5 D in
- 17 D cm
Color / Materials
- Limoges Porcelain
- 24k Gold
- Available in Gold, Platinum and Red
All L’OBJET collections are made with exceptional materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations.
- L’OBJET dinnerware with metallic accents are dishwasher safe, using a gentle energy efficient air-dry cycle or may be handwashed and dried with a soft cloth. Handwash oversize pieces. Do not overload dishwasher. Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives.
- After use, rinse in hot water to avoid prolonged contact with acidic substances which can stain metal finish.
- When storing, stack carefully to avoid scratches in the metallic finish.
- Pieces with metallic accents are not suitable for the microwave.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Alencon Saucer Gold