Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Ionic Salt + Pepper Mills - Large (Set of 2)
L’OBJET + Peugeot collaborated to create luxurious table accents outfitted with expertly functional salt + pepper grinding mechanisms. Inspired by the Ionic order of classical architecture, this collection is crafted from black and white Limoges porcelain in a fluted vertical design, and accented with brass for a touch of opulence. The Peugeot mechanism is made of steel specially treated to keep the teeth razor sharp, and to release maximum flavor and aroma while grinding. Creators of fine pepper mills since 1870, Peugeot is the ultimate benchmark in the art of grinding. Preferred by celebrated chefs and found in fine kitchens around the world, Peugeot mills are designed and built in France with spice-specific, patented mechanisms.
- 2 D x 7.5 H in
- 5 D x 19 H cm
Color / Materials
- Limoges Porcelain
- Available in color combinations: White + White, Black + Black, or White + Black.
- Set of 2
- Presented in a luxury gift box
All L’OBJET collections are made with exceptional materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations.
- To fill, loosen the top knob by turning counter-clockwise, remove the top section of the mill, fill the reservoir with the appropriate spice, then reset and use the mill. To grind, turn top section of the mill in a clockwise direction only. To use the grind control system, turn the brass knob at the top of the mill. The further you rotate clockwise, the finer the grind.
- For the Peugeot Salt Mill: Only use dry, coarse salts with a maximum diameter of 4mm. Sea salt and rock salt are best. Do not use the salt mill with damp salts, salt flowers, pepper or any other spice. If damp salt residue sticks to the mechanism, loosen the top knob by turning counter-clockwise, remove the top section of the mill, and tap the mill to free up the mechanism, then reset and use the mill.
- For the Peugeot Pepper Mill: Only use dry, whole, hard peppercorns with a maximum diameter of 5mm. Dry, whole, black, white and green peppercorns are all suitable for use in the pepper mill.
- To clean the inside of the reservoir, use a soft, slightly damp cloth. Never use any cleaning agent or detergent on the reservoir or mechanism. Do not immerse in water. Allow the mill to thoroughly air dry for 24-48 hours before refilling. Spot clean the outer surface of the mill with a damp cloth and soapy water and dry with a soft cloth. Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives. Avoid contact with acidic food substances as discoloration of finish may occur.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Ionic Salt + Pepper Mills - Large (Set of 2)